I was tagged to list some 8-favorites and some 7-favorites, but I don't have that many favorite things, so I am only doing the 8's.
8 favorite tv shows:
1. Lost... along with everyone else, right?
2. Heroes (but since I've missed one episode, I have to catch up on the internet now. We'll see if I still love it)
3. The Office
5. Star Trek Voyager (guilty pleasure)
6. Angel (another guilty pleasure)
7. PTI (Pardon the Interruption)... thanks to Matt.
8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory (not here in Charleston, though)
2. PF Chang's (also not here in Charleston)
3. Smokey Bones (love love love their pulled pork!)
4. Magnolias (went there for our Anniversary last year and have wanted to go back since)
6. On the Border
7. Sticky Fingers
8. McCalister's Deli
8 Things That Happened yesterday: (except I don't really remember yesterday, so I will post things that happened today instead)
1. Turned on the fire in the fireplace for the first time this season. But only for an hour.
2. Watched Wiggles with Brooklyn... surprisingly entertaining.
3. Made oatmeal with Bananas for me and for Brooklyn and ate together.
4. Took a nap when Brooklyn did (she woke up 4 times last night)
5. Took a shower during her 2nd nap... finally - it had been a few days. :/
6. Fed Brooklyn lunch and forgot to feed myself.
7. Finished getting ready to got out while during Brooklyn's 3rd nap
8. Went to Tanger Outlet Mall and bought Brooklyn a Halloween costume (will post pics soon) and some snuggly warm PJs and ate dinner there with Matt... like a date!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Having Matt home on the weekends now!!!
2. Brooklyn's six month well-baby check up (minus the shots she will have to get, though)
3. Dressing Brooklyn up in her butterfly costume.
4. Passing out candy for our first Halloween in a REAL neighborhood!
5. My doctor's appointment. I am hoping that it will be the last for a long time.
6. Thanksgiving in Alabama!
7. Christmas in TEXAS!
8. Having four new neices and nephews next Spring!