Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

At her preschool Halloween party:
 
My little superheroes ready to go trick-or-treating.
 
Josh got the hang of it really quick this year. Unfortunately, I could not walk the neighborhood with them, as I am preggo huge, having lots of contractions, now dilated to 3cm, and on strict bedrest. I did sit, with my feet up, in front of our house with my neighbor Lisa and our bowls of candy handing out candy to all the kiddos... and there were TONS of kiddos out. My parents, still in town, went with Matt and the tots, though, and they took video and pics for me.
 
This guy was scaring all the older kids by jumping at them. My kids saw this and still went up there to get candy... So brave and heroic. I think Brooklyn wanted him to jump and scare her, though.
 
They got a little distracted by all the cool and fun decorations throughout our neighborhood.
 

No comments: