Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Texas Trip Part 2: The Zoo and then some...

After the Reunion, we daughters took my momma out to eat for her birthday before Shantel and my parents headed back East. Then, I spent another week and a half at Michelle's house in Garland hangin' out and havin' loads of fun. We hung out around the house a lot, but did venture out a few times. We went shopping at Grapevine Mills. We went to the Dallas Zoo (upon arrival, we discovered that kids were 1/2 off that day - bonus!). It was really hot, but there were lots of places to cool off, and we had lots of drinks and even ate some ice cream. We also went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch one day. And, before I left Michelle's house, we met with some old friends: Vanessa and Cristina (wish I had a picture). It is so much fun to reminisce and catch up with such great friends. I was so blessed to have such a fun and great group of friends to grow up with. :)


Hangin with the sisters and momma. I love my momma and my sistas!
 


Brooklyn, and cousins, Alysa and Brynn, ridin' the carousel at Grapevine Mills, after some fun shopping.


At the Dallas Zoo with the Countrymans:
Watching the penguins.
FYI: Brooklyn chose her outfit for the day... just in case you were wondering. :)

Posing on the elephant statues.
Josh LOVED these elephants.


Feeding the giraffes...
 

Really enjoying the bird show. Look how amazed they all look!

Josh next to the biggest snake
I've ever seen!
Michelle and the girls riding a camel.

 Hangin' out at Chuck E. Cheese:




Hangin' out at Aunt Michelle's house with cousins:
Josh and Cayden
Brooklyn, Alysa and Brynn playing Barbies.

Lovin' cousins!

We had such a great time at the Countrymans' house and were very sad to go, but our trip in Texas was far from over....

No comments: