I have a few goals for the new year that I would like to make public. Making them public like this is somewhat motivating - I guess because I have witnesses, now.
1. Read another series of novels. I haven't picked one, yet, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know - and chances are, I haven't read it.
2. Cook more often and healthier. I forget that I am still eating for two (I am still breast-feeding). I need to continue to eat more vegetables and fruits and less sugars and sweets.
3. Get pregnant with baby #2.
4. Use coupons when grocery shopping. I wish I could be one of those shoppers that can go to the grocery store and buy $200 of groceries for less than $100. I will probably never be that dedicated to couponing, but if I could just save $30 per trip, it would be helpful.
5. Lose weight - unless goal #3 is accomplished earlier than expected. If that is the case, my goal is to not gain as much weight with baby #2 as I did with Brooklyn.
That's it. It's not a lot, but I am sure it will keep me busy. Good luck with all of ya'lls resolutions!