Monday, November 3, 2008

Shaved Head

Yesterday, Matt had gotten so sick of his hair that he asked me to shave it all off (again) (we went through this a year and a half ago, too). So I did. We were a little worried that there would be some balding spots that would now be noticeable. Luckily, he still has a full head of hair. Sometimes I wish I could just shave off all of mine, too. I don't think I would look as sexy, though. :)

Matt says the real reason for shaving his head was to make Brooklyn feel better about her bald head. What a great Dad!!

5 comments:

The Ollila's said...

Why did you get sick of your hair. You have AWESOME hair!! Did you frighten Brooklyn with you new look? I can't wait to see it in a few weeks :)

Dan said...

Dan just had me cut his hair short too. It must be the moon or something.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Ican't wait to see y'all!!! Matt has a nice shaped head...there are just some sad bumpy heads out there! good thing his isnt one of them....

Don and Judy said...

Matt, I noticed that your hair was getting a little long when you had Brooklyn on your shoulders. You could have just had a "normal" haircut. You have really, really nice hair. However; you look quite handsome with your head shaved. I like it! Did Brooklyn notice?

Screwed Up Texan said...

My husband has no choice for a bald head. He unfortunately inherited his baldness. Actually, I kinda like it b/c I always had a crush on Mr. Clean and when he shaves it, all the better.