Friday, June 1, 2012

When Daddy's away...

Unfortunately, Matt had to go out of town for 2 1/2 weeks for some training in Seattle, Wa. It was not the best time for him to be away, as I was at my peak with morning sickness (well evening sickness for me). So, to make up for my being "mean mom" in the evenings and Matt not being here, we decided we would just have loads of fun... at least in the mornings when I felt my best. :) It was a LOOOOONG two and a half weeks, though.

We played with bubbles.

We played in the water at the sprinkler pad.

Well, while most were playing in the water, Josh was
lying on the ground playing with his truck. :)

We had a few picnics.


We visited the Aquarium.

We also visited my little sis, Shantel, and her little family in NC.
Josh and cousin Nathan are pretty good friends, now.

No comments: