Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things she can do, now that she's ONE...

Now that she is a big ONE year old toddler, Brooklyn is picking up on a few things she sees me do, one of which I have only done on a few occasions, but find myself doing more of, now that I have a partner... and a good partner at that. :)

She's also ready to take on some chores... well, more like mimic chores; like watering mommy's flowers:

On a side note: yes, that is a sweater she is wearing in the middle of May. It was 65 degrees that morning here in SC. Weird, I know!

1 comment:

Screwed Up Texan said...

yes they do copy everything we do...apparently my five year old wants to go to the store "right now" so he can buy hotdogs with his ten dollar bill (a fake bill). Not that I buy mountains of hotdogs, he just wants to go shopping.