Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Two Months and Counting...

Brooklyn is now 2 months old and loving life!

She still loves taking a bath, and she still loves her vibrating play chair.

She also went to the doctor for a check-up. She weighed in at 10 lbs 10 oz and measured 22 inches in length. She remains in the 50th percentile in all her measurments. Way to go Brooklyn!!! As you can see, she is very proud of herself.

She also received several shots (2 in each leg).





We thought she could best tell you how it all went herself...

4 comments:

The Ollila's said...

She is just too stinkin' cute!!! I am so excited that I get to see her in 28 days. I can't wait to hold that sweet girl!!!

Amber said...

Very cute. I miss those early conversations :)

Shantel said...

She is just so happy! I love those little smiles! I can't wait to come visit in September. Try to keep her small for me, will ya?

carolyn said...

what a beauty! :)