Friday, February 25, 2011

What we've been up to, lately.

So, what have we been doing lately? Well, Joshie boy is finally standing up on his own and started doing so in his bed. We found him like this one day... 

so, we moved his bed down, and now I find him like this...



We've also been playing outside A LOT. The weather has been B-E-A-utiful lately, and with all the kids on our street coming out to play everyday, too, we can't pass up the opportunity to play outside AND with lots of kids. Brooklyn is pulling Joshie and his little girlfriend Lydia (from across the street) in our little wagon.

Brooklyn has also taken upon herself to learn to become a mom, too. She has asked me several times if she can feed Joshie. So, once in a while, I let her... and she's a natural - she even opens her mouth as Joshua opens his mouth. Maybe I'll let her take on a few more baby caring chores. She has also asked if she could change Joshie's diapers... but I think I'll keep doing that one for now. :)


Also, Joshie has learned his first sign.

1 comment:

The Ollila's said...

Sooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!